Friday, October 11, 2024

Election Woes

By Kelly Bridgewater

I know I have said this before, but please vote for a better president than Joe Biden.

He has raised the cost of living, house costs, gas / energy costs, taxes, grocery costs, etc . . . where the average American can not keep up.

All working for less than $20 an hour.

Do NOT say go to college and get a degree.
I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree, and I do NOT earn $20 an hour.



But this is the best job that I could find. Pension plan. Retirement plan. Paid sick and vacation time. Time off during Christmas to New Years. Don’t have to work weekends except in June.

Most jobs around me are offering less than $15 an hour, and they want you to sell your soul to the company.

No more 9 – 5 with weekends off.

No more pension plans.

No reasonable health care costs. If I added my family to my work’s health care, it would cost me $700 a month. That is almost one entire paycheck. I can’t live off the same amount for the other half.

Older Boomers have it made. Yes, I know this does not apply to everyone. But still.

They have houses paid in full that they paid $15,000.

They worked for 40 plus years at one company that gave them a very NICE pension to retire with.

Now their houses are worth at least half a million.

They want our generation to purchase these houses at 15 times or more of their actual value when we make next to nothing.

I have heard it said that we are in a Great Depression, but most young kids don’t realize it because they make payments and have credit cards. It will catch up with them one day.

Should not be drinking NASTY Starbucks.

Not going out to eat.

Or having a eight bedroom house when they are just married with granite countertops and a brand new car in the driveway.

You have to save and slowly build what you have. Just like my grandparents did.

Luckily, no debt except the house, which is ONE year away from being paid off. Thank GOD!!!

We need to remove the 99 percent of the people in the White House and start over.

Stop allowing old people that are wealthy taking away our futures.

We need men and women who represent the hurt that we are feeling as a look over generation. Even though, they want us to fund Urkaine’s war and give out small amount of money to the illegal immigrants that need to GO HOME!!!!!!

What about you? Feeling the squeeze and depression that you have nothing? Then prove it!

Vote for someone else better in office this November.

No comments:

Post a Comment