Friday, October 21, 2022

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

 By Kelly Bridgewater

Today would have been my Daddy’s 74th birthday.

It has been seven years on Halloween since he left our lives.

www.graphicsplay.com


Boy, do I miss him.

Not as much as I used to, but there are still moments that him not being in my life hits me pretty hard.

If you are suffering through the grief of losing someone, even if it was unexpected and without any notice like mine was, then I completing understand how hard this is and going to be.

You will get through this.

Just remember the good times.

Cry a little.

Spend time in grief.

But don’t forget they would not want you to wallow in pain forever.

Life will return to normal.

Just a new normal without that person present at the holidays or no birthdays to celebrate.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

I still miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment