Friday, May 31, 2019

Most Anticipated for Summer 2019


By Kelly Bridgewater

I love showing what books I'm looking forward to in the coming books. For this list, it includes any books published from June 1st to August 31, 2019.

(All pictures come from Amazon unless noted.)

Without further ado, here is my list:

The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White

I love this cover, and the story sounds awesome too. Hurry up, June!!


Storm Rising by Ronie Kendig

Kendig's books never disappoint. I love the action and the suspense. Can't wait for this one!



Fragments of Fear by Carrie Stuart Parks

Parks always creates something I have never seen, and then she tosses it in a suspense novel, which I love. Even though the cover has a little too much orange for me, I still can't wait to read the story in between the pages.

42772096

The Killing Tide by Dani Pettrey

I enjoy suspense, if you couldn't tell by now, so of course, I am a fan of Pettrey's writing. This is a new series, so I can't wait to dive in and see where she takes me.



Vow of Justice by Lynette Eason

I can never go wrong with a suspense novel by Eason. She excites and always keeps me on my toes. Another best seller I bet.



What about you? What are some of the books you are looking forward to reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment